- 20 March 2018: Early registration deadline for delegates, presenters and session chairs (deadline 20 March 23:59 CET)
- 15 April 2018: Payment deadline early bird. In order to remain eligible for the early bird registration, payment must be RECEIVED by 15 April 2018.
- 15 April 2018: Deadline advance registration
- 13–17 May 2018: Onsite registration at the SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting in Rome
Reduced* fees apply for Eurotox members who are not a member of SETAC. Contact your national society to get your promo code and registration instructions or contact Ellaine Ferrioli from the Eurotox secretariat if you are an individual member of Eurotox. Promo codes are available as from 22 January.
* 100 euro reduction on the non-member registration fee for regular members. 70 euro reduction on the student non-member fee for student members.
One day registration fees:
(1) HIC (High Income) student, LIC (Low Income) or LUMIC (Lower and Upper Middle Income) regular or student** living and residing in countries as listed by the World Bank.
(2) Students (BSc, MSc and PhD students; Valid confirmation of student status needs to be uploaded to the SETAC profile.)
(3) A combi fee is only available for (new) members in Africa, Europe, Middle-East and Russia. The combi fee is one combined fee covering SETAC membership and SETAC Rome meeting registration.
- Online registration will open 22 January.
- One online registration must be completed by each attendee.
- Registrations are non-transferable.
- A combi fee is only available for (new) members in Africa, Europe, Middle-East and Russia. The combi fee is one fee combining payment for SETAC membership for one year AND registration for the SETAC Rome meeting.
- Even if your registration is completed and paid, you can still add items via the SETAC Europe Store.
- Your full conference registration includes admission to all platform and poster sessions, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome reception on Sunday, printed programme book and electronic version of abstracts (short + extended, available as downloadable pdf).
- One day conference fees include the printed programme book, electronic version of abstracts (short + extended, available as downloadable pdf), platform and poster sessions, lunch and coffee break on the specific registration date.
- Payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or AMEX) are strongly preferred. Card details can be submitted during the online registration process, or after the registration via the SETAC Europe payment website.
- Payments can also be made by bank transfer (mind the deadlines, it takes several days to reach the SETAC bank account!). Bank details can be found on the invoice. Cheques will not be accepted.
- Payment terms:
In order to be eligible for the early registration fees, the participant must be registered by 20 March 2018 and the payment MUST be received by 15 April 2018.
- If payment is received after this date, the increased fees are due.
- In case you have not received a receipt from SETAC before the conference date, we kindly ask you to bring proof of payment to the meeting. If no payment was received and no proof of payment can be shown, the registration fee MUST be paid on site!
- After 15 April 2018, only onsite registration is possible.
- Invoices are sent via e-mail and can be consulted online at any time. A printed copy of the invoice can be received upon request.
- Refunds will be made after the meeting.
- If you cancel (part of) your registration by 15 April 2018, a cancellation fee of 75 Euro will be charged. In case of refund after a cancellation, 75 Euro will be deducted from the amount that you already paid.
- Cancellations must be received in writing by mail to the SETAC office in Brussels.
- No refunds will be made for any reason for (partial) cancellations received after 15 April 2018.
- If you cancel your registration after the cancellation deadline but have not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- SETAC Europe reserves the right to cancel any events due to unforeseen circumstances. In case of event cancellations by SETAC, a refund of the full event fee will be done.
- For delegates who did not show up at the meeting:
- If the fees were not paid yet, the outstanding amount will still be due.
- If the full conference fee was paid, delegate materials can be received upon request.
- Per reminder that needs to be sent, an administrative cost of 25 Euro will be added to your invoice.
Have a look at this checklist to see if you need a visa for Italy.
You may be interested to join the mentorship programme.