A limited number of registration, travel and training course grants are available for SETAC student members. The applicant must be based in a geographical area administered by SETAC Europe (Europe, Middle East and Russia) or SETAC Africa.
This grant programme is supported by the SETAC Europe reinvestment fund and Syngenta.
Following grants are available at the SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting in Rome:
These grants support students with a free meeting registration.
Up to maximum 250€ travel support is available for student members.
Training Course Grants
The training course grants will provide a free training course participation. Have a look at our training courses.
Combination of grants is possible.
- Candidates must be a SETAC student member (BSc, MSc and PhD students; provide member ID number and upload the Student Proof form).
- Must live and reside in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Russia.
- Must present a platform or poster presentation in Rome – proof of abstract acceptance letter (please, upload the email as pdf).
- Must submit a brief CV & motivation letter.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation.
Based on the applicants candidatures (abstract, CV, motivation and recommendation letter), the distribution of the available grants will be decided.
Please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org