A limited number of registration, travel and training course grants are available for SETAC student members. The applicant must be based in a geographical area administered by SETAC Europe (Europe, Russia and the Middle East) or SETAC Africa.
This grant programme is supported by the SETAC Europe re-investment fund and Syngenta.
Following grants are available at the SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting in Rome:
These grants support students with a free meeting registration.
Up to 250€ travel support is available for student members.
Training Course Grants
The training course grants will provide a free training course participation. Have a look at our training courses.
Combination of grants is possible.
- Candidates must be a SETAC student member (provide member ID number AND the Student Proof form).
- Must live and reside in Europe, Middle East, Russia or Africa.
- Must present a platform or poster presentation in Rome – proof of abstract acceptance letter.
- Must submit a brief CV & motivation letter.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation.
The grant application will open 20 January 2018! Please do not apply before.
Submission deadline is 20 February 2018 (23:59 CET).
Based on the applicants candidatures (abstract, CV, motivation and recommendation letter), the distribution of the available grants will be decided.
Questions? Please contact, firstname.lastname@example.org