Late Abstract Submission
For posters only. Deadline is 2 May 2018, or earlier if poster exhibition space is filled.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Did you miss the original abstract submission deadline? Do you have any late-breaking science you would like to present at SETAC Rome? We have opened a late abstract submission. You must submit your abstract no later than 2 May 2018, 23:59 CET.
- The title should be no longer than 200 characters, while the abstract is limited to 2500 characters (INCLUDING SPACES)
- Abstracts will not be published in the abstract book or printed meeting programme because it is past the print deadline
- Abstracts will be featured in the online programme
- Only poster abstracts will be accepted at this time
- A 50€ non-refundable fee will be charged to handle submissions
- Submissions will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee, and you will be notified within four weeks of submission about acceptance
- Abstracts will not be grouped by topic but will be featured in its own category
- Space is limited and we will close abstract submission once we fill our space or by 2 May 2018
- You must have a SETAC member account (paid) or SETAC non-member/guest account (free of charge):
Can’t remember your SETAC login credentials? Please contact email@example.com.
If you don’t have a SETAC member account neither a non-member/guest account, please create one here:
- Click here if you are affiliated in Africa, Europe, Russia or the Middle East
- Click here if you are affiliated in Latin or North America
- Click here if you are affiliated in Asia/Pacific
- Note that your username and (new) password will be active approximately two hours after creating/re-activating your account (members and non-members)
For any questions about SETAC accounts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.