Interested to help at the SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting?
SETAC Europe is looking for students wanting to assist on site during the SETAC Europe 28th Annual Meeting.
Assistance activities include practical assistance in session rooms, meeting rooms, delegate registrations, IT facilities, presentation upload/download, signposting, awards, photography and videos.
Candidates should preferably meet the following criteria:
- Have affinity with the field of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry;
- Be available for 12 hours/day in the period between Saturday 12 and Thursday 17 May (main activities between 7:00 am – 6:00 pm, occasionally also in the evening. Volunteers will work in teams to split the day);
- Master the English language;
- Have a cooperative and respectable attitude;
- If they have submitted an abstract and they will present at the meeting, this will be taken into account when planning their work schedule.
Conference assistants will receive the following compensation for their activities:
- Free conference registration for the Annual Meeting in 2018 AND in 2019;
- One year free membership of SETAC;
- Free ticket for the student party;
- Free accommodation in shared dorm rooms (hostel) for students from outside Rome;
- An exciting time in an inspiring environment!
SETAC is looking for approximately 25 motivated students. Please take note that if we receive a high number of candidates, we will need to make a selection. In this case students from Europe will be given preference.
Important: Application is closed. Applicants will be informed before 31 January 2018.
Volunteer applications for the SETAC Europe 29th Annual Meeting in 2019 will open in October 2018. For more information click here.
Volunteers at the SETAC Europe Annual Meeting in 2017 in Brussels.