What’s in it for you at the SETAC Annual Meeting?
- You are visible at the largest meeting on environmental toxicology and chemistry in Europe
- 2,500 environmental scientists, assessors, regulators, and managers from all over the world to view your organization’s showcase
- Around 60 countries represented so your product or service gets global exposure
- Over 25-year history of cutting-edge science and high-visibility trade show, a win–win combination for you and SETAC
- Representatives from worldwide, regional, state, and local government, business, academic and nongovernmental organizations who’ll want to see what you have to offer
- You are linked with a scientific programme that will include poster sessions, interactive poster presentations, contributed paper sessions, keynotes and several other symposia and workshops
- Your ad in the print and online meeting programs, a long-lasting, take-home bonus for your promotion
Who should exhibit? You should, and you’ll be in good company.
- Environmental consulting firms: life-cycle assessment, toxicology, risk assessment, chemistry and environmental engineering
- Analytical chemistry: equipment, supplies and services
- Environmental sampling and monitoring equipment: aquatic, soil and air
- Toxicology testing supplies and equipment: aquatic, avian and wildlife
- Software: expert systems, statistics and databases
- Publishers: books and journals
- Scientific and laboratory suppliers
As usual, exhibition booths will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
The price for a booth is 2900€ if reserved before 31 January 2018 – 3500€ after this date.
This price includes one full registration.
How can you capture the best space available?
Contact Barbara Koelman or call the SETAC Europe secretariat at +32 2 772 72 81.